onsdag 16. mars 2011

Profetisk ord for Norge av Cindy Jacobs

WORD FOR NORWAY
BY CINDY JACOBS  
FREDRIKSTAD, 31-03-2000

“And the Lord says, I begin the reformation, and I am going to change the world from Norway! I am going to change the way the Church does church. I am going to change the structure. I am going to release an anointing that is holistic. I am going to start business schools that are called Hans Nielsen Hauge schools of business around the world. Churches are going to open these schools. I am going to release an entre-proneural spirit that will bring great finances to the Church. And I speak to the well of righteousness, the well of purity and holiness. And we say to Norway: return to your God! Let the fires of revival begin to burn! And we say, the same Holy Spirit that visited here begin to move across this land! And the Lord says to this city, I am going to visit you with a mighty revival! I am going to move and answer the prayers of Hans Nielsen Hauge. I have a deposit of my glory in this city. And I am going to pour out my Spirit here in this place. I am going to plant thousands of prayer houses across Norway. And Norway will be a house of prayer for all nations. I am going to build schools of prophets here, and I am going to link the apostles and the prophets. And the Lord says, there are going to be farms that will begin to produce one-hundred-fold of what they have produced in the past. And as the curse is broken off the land, you are going to see miracles coming from the land. For I am going to do what man can not do. I am going to bring healing to the land. And I am going to bring healing to the people of the land. And the Lord says, you will see, I will make this nation a model of those who reach out, reach people. And it will effect all of Europe. The reformation will touch a part of it. It will touch the King. I am going to use the King of Norway to speak for me in a mighty way. And the King of Norway will speak to the King of Spain, and the King of Norway will speak to the Queen of England. And the reformation here will effect all of Great Britain. It will touch France, it will touch Germany. And the ancient families and the ancient line of Norway will effect the ancient heritage of all of Europe. Norway, look up for your redemption draweth ny (draws near), says the Lord, your God! We say to the earth: earth, earth hear the Word of the Lord! The Spirit of God is visiting you, and the anointing of God, all those prayers prayed by Hans Nielsen Hauge as he put his feet on this land, we call them forth. Live, in Jesus’ name! This generation agrees with you in the name of Jesus! And all the people say, Amen, Halelujah!”

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar